Our mission is to connect the world’s oral health professionals to one another and patients to allow them to have access to second opnions, share their skills and provide CASE SPECIFIC OR end to end dental treatment. Our services are designed to promote economic opportunity for our members, provide cheaper alternative through artificial intelligence and machine enabled diagnostic tools to our all our users alike. We also enable you and millions of other professionals to meet, exchange ideas, learn, and find opportunities or employees, work, explore research opportunities .DentiNect is an internet application that allows secure web-based means of communication between a patient and his/her Health doctor or other health care provider listed on the Patient Portal for non-urgent messages and allows a patient a secure means to view parts of his/her Dental Health electronic medical records over the Patient Portal. Use of the Dentist Portal is optional. Your user name and password protect the confidentiality of your health information. Please DO NOT share your user name and password with anyone. If you share your user name and password with anyone, you will compromise the security of your communications via the Patient Portal. Only you can protect your user name and password. Please do so. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
BY ELECTRONICALLY CLICKING “AGREE” IN THE SPACE AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE PATIENT- DENTIST PORTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PATIENT-DENTIST PORTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY ELECTRONICALLY, CLICK "DISAGREE/DECLINE". IF YOU CLICK “DISAGREE/DECLINE” YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO USE THE PORTAL AND RECORD UPLOADING SECTION
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join dentinect”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with DentiNect (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract applies to DentiNect.com, DentiNect-branded apps,, DentiNect Learning and other DentiNect-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), ALL DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED , UNDER DEVELOPMENT, FUTURE DEVELOPMENT, OR PROJECTS including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the “Apply with DentiNect” and “Share with DentiNect” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members”(patients, doctors, dentists, students, researchers) and unregistered users are “Visitors” ARE COLLECTIVELY TERMED AS USERS. This Contract applies to Members and Visitors and all of them combined as USER or USERS.
You are entering into this Contract with DentiNect (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
When you register and join the DentiNect Service or become a registered user on Orodonti and other DentiNect owned platforms, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
We may make changes to the Contract.
By accepting the user agreement you also accept the detailed General consent form/forms in the attachments
- • POTENTIAL RISK AND LIMITATIONS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT /Risks costs and limitations of RX
- • TRADITIONAL VERSION OF INFORMED CONSENT
- • CHECKLIST TYPE INFORMED CONSENT FORM
- • Consent for TADS
- • IPR consent
- • Removal of appliances
- • Retention follow-up claus
- • Limited treatment consent FORM
- • FINANCIAL CONTRACT LETTER
- • TRUTH-IN-LENDING FORM VERSION 1
- • TRUTH-IN-LENDING FORM VERSION 2
- • PATIENT REAFFIRMATION OF DEBT POST BANKRUPTCY
- • COMPLETION OF ACTIVE TREATMENT LETTER TO GP OR REFERAL DOCTOR /AND TO PARENT
- • Dismissal of Treatment form (separate) clause causes highlight
- • Dismissal of Treatment form /LETTER DISMISSING PATIENT FROM DOCTOR’S CARE
- o (separate) clause causes highlight Up to date
- o Referral form (in house within the system )- points additions and payments to refree account/ shadow accounts(Ask for feedback)
- o General Referral form or referral tag from one practice to another-one doctor to another virtually or manually.
- • LETTER TO PARENT /GUARDIAN FOLLOWING A CASE DISCUSSION FOR A MINOR PATIENT UNDER 16 AGE CONSENT FORM
- • CLAUSE FOLLOWING FAILURE TO RETURN FOR APPOINTMENTS
- • CLAUSE OR LETTER TO PARENT REGARDING POOR COOPERATION
All the users will maintain , develop and work within the professional knowledge to elevate skills with latest trends. The level of performance should be atleast as high as that is required by the governing law sufficient to conform to professions own generally accepted code of good practice.
1.Put patients’ interests first 2. Communicate effectively with patients 3. Obtain valid consent 4. Maintain and protect patients’ information 5. Have a clear and effective complaints procedure 6 .Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests 7.Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills 8. Raise concerns if patients are at risk 9. Make sure your personal behavior maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession.
Patients interests clause:Patients interests first: before financial gain, Redress if they suffer harm during dental treatment. And business need. Patients shall not be discriminated and Have appropriate arrangements in place for patients to seek compensation if they suffer harm this will not be liable by DentiNect but the performing clinician.
Patient communication clause: communicate effectively with the patient To receive full, clear and accurate information that they can understand, before, during and after treatment, so that they can make informed decisions in partnership with the people providing their care. This should be provided to the patient or guardian if the patient is under 16, or mentally/ physically not in a position to decide for themselves
A clear explanation of the treatment, possible outcomes and what the PATIENTS can expect. To know how much their treatment will cost before it starts, and to be told about any changes. The Limitations, expectations, cooperation, Risks of treatment options, RISKS OF no treatment, benefits, advantages and disadvantages of the treatment with or without orthodontics, or other general dental treatment.
Informed consent clause:
Implied –e.g. attending the surgery/ expressed written or verbal
DentiNect Only accepts the WRITTEN CONSENT UPLOADED AND AGREED UPON BY THE PATIENT TREATED AND ONCE YOU AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY IMPLY THAT THE CONCERENED PATIENT BEING TREATED THROUGH THE DENTINECT PORTAL HAS AGREED TO THE METHODOLOGY OF TREATMENT, RECORD SHARING, CONSENTED, APPROVED , SHOWN CONFIDENCE UNDER INDIRECT SUPERVISION. IN ANY WAY IT’S THE CONCEREND CLINICIAN (S) RESPONSIBILTY TO ENSURE THE CONSENT OF TREATMENT OF THE PATIENT ON THE PLATFORM. THIRD PARTY CANNOT LIGITATE DENTINECT AS IN INDIRECT CHANNEL FOR HEALTH RECORD SHARING SERVICE OR REFERALS WITHIN OR OUTSIDE THE PORTAL SERVICE.
All the users on the dentiNect are bind to take a verbal followed by a written consent form prior to the treatment start. The DentiNect USER FORMS with I accept clause the user will be responsible for having made all the clauses in the above attached forms understood -to their patients and patients guardian(s) and all the patients have agreed to their data sharing for research purposes, associated risks involved in electronic data sharing and cross border data transfer. THE PATIENT OR GUARDIAN HAS BEEN CLEARLY COMMUNICATED THE CONDITION, PROPOSED TREATMENT, COMMITMENT, TIME, VISITS, FINANCIALS, COSTS, EXTRA COSTS, RISKS, POTENTIAL DAMAGES OF THE TREATMENT, RISK OF FAILURE, ADDITIONAL COSTS ASSOCIATED, RELAPSE,. The USER AGREES TO UPLOAD THE one pager standard informed consent OR shall be/ will be uploaded to proceed the treatment with patients signature, name seal, the condition, contact details, treatment plan details, commitment , time and financial agreement , data sharing clause countersigned by the doctor. The validity of the consent form to be updated through each treatment step , CHANGES IN THE MID TREATMENT, RENEWALS, ABONDONING OF TREATMENT BY PATIENT, REFERRAL, IN HOUSE FILE SHARING OR OUT PATIENT REFERRAL is also doctors responsibility (TO WHOM THE PATIENT FIRST REPORTS OR CONSENTS TO TREATMENT). All the detail provided ARE TO be true .THE DIGITAL RECORDS FALL UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAW (THE PERSON TAKING THE RECORDS- RECORDS UPLOADED ON THE PLATFORM AND SHARED HAVE LINCENSE OVER THEM)
MINIMUM DATA SET GUIDELINES:
NOTES SHOULD RECORD:
- 1- PERSONAL DETAILS
- 2- CLINICAL ASSESSMENT
- 3- DIAGNOSIS
- 4- AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF TREATMENT
- 5- TREATMENT PLAN
- 6- CONSENT
- 7- RECORD OF TREATMENT STEP BY STEP ON EACH VISIT
- 8- NEXT APPOINTMENT DETAILS
- 9- TREATMENT OUTCOMES
- 1. 4 SET OF EXTRA ORAL PHOTOS
- 2. 5- SETS ON INTRAORAL PHOTOS
- 3. STUDY MODELS /CASTS PHOTOS
- 4. PRE TREATMENT RADIOGRAPHS - MANDATORY
- • LATERAL CEPH
- • PA VIEW
OTHER RADIOGRAPHS (VARIABLE CASE TO CASE)
- • PA CEPH
- • PERIAPICAL
- • CT/CBCT
- • OCCLUSAL VIEWS
UPDATING PATIENT FILES
IT IS CONCEREND DOCTOR(S) RESPONSIBIULTY TO UPDATE THE CASE FILES WITH ADDITIONAL RECORDS, UPLAODING MID TREATMENT RECORDS, ADEPT RESPONSES, INFORMATION IN CASE OF PATIENT ABONDONING TREATMENT. MAINTAINING / UPDATING THE FILES, AND PROVIDE SUPERVISON TIME NOTES BEFORE NEXT APPOINTMENTS.
Lack of attention, concern, , breach of assigned roles with in the portal with resultant damages to the Dentinect portal will comply with lack of negligence that includes Failure of login over a long period of time, abandoning the case files, failure to update case files,or updating midtreatment records, patients details, breach of financial contracts, mishandling information, deliberately hiding information of any kind, delayed response rate, inadequate supervision , UNETHICAL CODE OF PRACTICE, FAILURE TO AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS, VIOLTING ANY OF THE PORTAL POLICIES or unfollowing patient cases will have consequences as permanently removing doctors profile along with present data from the portal and incentives. DentiNect shall not be liable to explanations under such circumstances.
Financial agreement clause:
b. All the users in their truest honesty will provide all the of their account details along with financial details, credit card, bank accounts. The information is mandatory to establish the running ecosystem within the portal and thereby the portal shall abide to keep all the financial information confidential only to be used as a ratio of fair distribution to the portal-%along with-%case supervisors .Whereas, all the referring doctors will have a certain % in the per visit treatment in financial agreement between the doctor the patient is referred for remaining or start of treatment.The financial agreement forms have thoroughly seen and I agree and DentiNect can change all the percentages anytime without any further notice. Don’ts
You agree that you will not:
- a. Create a false identity on DentiNect, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- b. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- c. Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- d. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of DentiNect;
- e. Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- f. Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- g. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of DentiNect, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “DentiNect” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
- h. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- i. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- j. Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by DentiNect without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited DentiNect trainer);
- k. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without DentiNect’s consent;
- l. Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without DentiNect’s consent;
m. Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- n. Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- o. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- p. Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- q. Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- r. Violate the Professional Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service, and the Maps terms where applicable.
c. Medical Disclaimer 1:
d. The Software does not provide medical advice or diagnose a person's health condition. In addition, it is not intended to replace or be a substitute for professional medical advice, judgment, diagnosis, or treatment. The Software is a clinical reference tool that provides initial comparative information for informational purposes only and is intended to be an adjunct to traditional medical information sources. The practice of medicine is a complex process that involves the synthesis of information from a multiplicity of sources. The information provided by the Software delivers information similar to that of a textbook and is but one of the sources that may be used in establishing a diagnosis for a patient. The Software and any information provided thereby should never be solely relied upon as a verified diagnosis of a person's health condition. DentiNect accepts no responsibility for the correctness of any diagnosis made by any person or entity based in whole or in part upon the Software, the use thereof, or any information provided thereby. The use of the Software and reliance on any information provided thereby is solely at one's own risk. If a non-healthcare provider is using the Software for his or her own personal use, such person should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it based on the Software, the use thereof, or any information provided thereby. Such person should promptly contact his or her own health care provider regarding any medical conditions or medical questions that person may have.
e. Medical Disclaimer 2. THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSE A PERSON'S HEALTH CONDITION. IN ADDITION, THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE OR BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, JUDGMENT, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE CLINICAL REFERENCE TOOLS THAT PROVIDE INITIAL COMPARATIVE INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE INTENDED TO BE ADJUNCTS TO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION SOURCES. THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE IS A COMPLEX PROCESS THAT INVOLVES THE SYNTHESIS OF INFORMATION FROM A MULTIPLICITY OF SOURCES. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVER INFORMATION SIMILAR TO THAT OF A TEXTBOOK AND ARE BUT ONE OF THE SOURCES THAT MAY BE USED IN ESTABLISHING A DIAGNOSIS FOR A PATIENT. THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHOULD NEVER BE SOLELY RELIED UPON AS A VERIFIED DIAGNOSIS OF A PERSON'S HEALTH CONDITION. DENTINECT ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CORRECTNESS OF ANY DIAGNOSIS MADE BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY BASED IN WHOLE OR IN PART UPON THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THE USE THEREOF, OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY. THE USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY IS SOLELY AT ONE'S OWN RISK. IF A NON-HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IS USING THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR HIS OR HER OWN PERSONAL USE, SUCH PERSON SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BASED ON THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THE USE THEREOF, OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY. SUCH PERSON SHOULD PROMPTLY CONTACT HIS OR HER OWN HEALTH CARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR MEDICAL QUESTIONS THAT PERSON MAY HAVE
f. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DentiNect makes no representations or warranties regarding the following: (a) the accuracy, correctness, quality, reliability, completeness, security, availability, currentness, or timeliness of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services or the use of or the results of the use of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services; (b) the approval or compliance of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services or any software tools available through the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services by any government or other entity; (c) that the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services are free of errors, omissions, or inaccuracies; or (d) that the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other harmful components that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services or your downloading of any materials, data text, images, video, or audio from the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services. Furthermore, when using the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of DentiNect and its suppliers. Accordingly, DentiNect assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, security, theft, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services. In addition, no information or assistance given by us, or our employees, agents, or independent contractors, to you, whether oral or written, will create any warranty, express or implied.
It is to inform all the users that DentiNect platform is a system streaming and enabling the connectivity between different users. It is simply enabling a procedure doesn’t in any capacity persuades the users to make any clinical or non-clinical decisions directly or indirectly effecting the treatment outcomes in patients. The outcomes are the result of users personal clinical judgments and all the patients related data, consent , concern, collectively is upon the user not the platform. Thereof DentiNect is not liable to direct or indirect damages or harm caused by users to patients, or the users any capacity do not have the power to litigate DentiNect platform.
Limitation of Damages.
16. Termination, Suspension, and Restriction of Site, Content, and Products and Services. DentiNect reserves the right, with or without notice, to limit, modify, suspend, terminate, or restrict operation of, access to, or use of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason. DentiNect may also delete or prevent access to or use of all information, materials, and files related to the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services. DentiNect will not be liable to you or any third party for any limitation, modification, suspension, termination, or restriction of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services or the deletion or inaccessibility of any information, materials, and files related to the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services. In addition, DentiNect reserves the right, with or without notice, to delete or otherwise dispose of any information, materials, or files related to your use of the Site, the Content, or the Products and Services in their entirety at any time for any reason and not to store any such information, materials, or files. DentiNect will not be liable to you or any third party for any such deletion, disposal, or failure to store such information, materials, and files.